Labels

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday: Rest

It's probably a good thing too.  The lack of skin on my foot is still killing me.  It's probably going to take a few more days before it hardens over and stops feeling so sensitive.  Until then, I'll just have to suck it up.


After 59 miles last week and what will be around 60-65 this week, I'm starting to realize that this mileage load is just too easy.  That's at least one reason why for the most part, I'm running a bit too fast on most of my runs.  I'm still not fully prepared to pull the trigger on running 7 days a week.  However, I think I'll be cutting out my first step back week in 2 weeks and just keep my mileage on the upswing.

By the end of February, I have another one scheduled.  By then I may need one.  That also happens to be the week of the RRCA 10 Mile Club Challenge, which I'd like to be a little fresh for.

No comments:

Post a Comment