Labels

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4 Miles (No Rest!!)

Today officially begins a new milestone in training, running 7 days a week.

4 Miles: 29:32;  7:23 pace

The best way to slow me down on easy days is to run hard on those hard days!  I was feeling that tempo run a bit today.  For once though, I ran an easy run at the pace I wanted to.

No off day this week, no off day next week.  I'll keep a close eye on how I respond, but I feel about the same I would had I taken the day off.

RUN MORE!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you can be so injury free with the heavy amounts of running you do. I'm amazed. I wish I could run seven days a week as hard as you do without having to worry about stupid injuries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the end of the day, I still follow the same basic training principles that all runners do. I just push the envelope with mileage. Finding "sustainable consistency" is important.

    ReplyDelete