Labels

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday: 13 miles

The NCR trail has a light dusting of snow on it.  However, most of it is packed quite well making for a good running surface.  It is certainly the winter season now, as I'm sure that snow is not going to be completely gone until late March.  Hopefully, we will not get a whole lot more!

13 miles, 1:26.  I felt a bit off for most of the run, though after 10 miles, it started getting better.  My left quad was bothering me a bit at the end, but it's already better.  I'm sure once I start adding more moderately long runs during the week that these long runs won't feel as taxing.  That run right now is just making up a much higher percentage of my total mileage than usual.

I didn't quite hit 50 miles for the week...46.  The next two should come just over 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment