Labels

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rest Day

Friday: 10/22: Easy 4 miles

Saturday:

A much, much needed rest day is on tap for today, 10/23.  I'm scheduled and will still run my 22 miler as planned tomorrow at whatever pace is needed to get it done.  Overall, I'll only be down 3 miles for the week, which would not be so bad.  My legs feel fine walking around, we'll see how they respond to running tomorrow and the days that follow.

If I can manage, I would like to keep my schedule for next week.  However, if it becomes a problem, my Wednesday tempo run will probably be the first thing I cut out and probably one other easy run to skim off 15 miles.

I am quite confident that I have the legs and running fitness to run a great race at the NCR Trail Marathon, I just need to make sure to get there in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment