Labels

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday, 10/9/2010: 12.5 Miles, A bit too exciting

6:15 AM welcomed yet another great morning for running, mid 50s, no wind, sunny (at least once the sun came up).  As has become customary, I met up with and ran with Back on My Feet Baltimore.  For most people, this was their last long run before the Baltimore Running Festival.  I'm slightly envious of those who are tapering, especially since I'm in the middle of peaking right now!


I was scheduled to do 13 today at easy-moderate pace.  The prescribed route was a 10 miler to which I was going to add 3 more.  After a few wrong turns and a port-a-potty stop the route ended up being 12.5 miles.  The first half was moderate pace, while the second was a little faster.  I guess I had to make up for stopping.

Regardless of what pace I ran, I'm feeling great, in large part thanks to this awesome weather.  Should be good to go for 22 miles tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment