Labels

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sunday....Monday...Rest...Rest..Rest

No running Sunday or today.  I still felt rather sore for most of Sunday though by the end of the day it started breaking up.  Today, just walking around I feel no pain.  However, I could tell that running would probably bring back the soreness.

At this point, I don't feel any worse off than I did while peaking meaning I could continue to run if I wanted.  But, it is important to take it easy now.  It will make going hard for the next round a little more tolerable.  Though this recovery mode is driving me crazy, I know it's going to pay off come March-April of 2011.

Tuesday is an optional day, either rest or 6 miles.  I think I'll wait until the afternoon (or most likely late evening...) to decide whether to run.  So far, I'm leaning towards starting back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment