Labels

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Monday: 4 miles Tuesday: 7 miles

Monday:

4 miles AM, easy pace.  As usual on a Monday after an epic running weekend, I felt a bit sore, no more than usual.  My feet have been bothering me as of late.  The inside of my right, and outside of my left feel a bit painful.  It is a sharp "inflammatory" type of pain.  I doubt it's much to worry about.  It goes away when I run.

Tuesday:

7 miles, AM, easy/moderate pace in the rain.  Both feet continued to hurt.  My ankles and shins didn't seem quite happy either.  It was still a decent run overall.  None of the pain I'm experiencing is much to worry about.  On a better note, my problematic toe feels better after some "surgical" cutting of the nail so it does not dig into my skin anymore.

I've concluded something always has to hurt....if it isn't one thing, it's another.

No comments:

Post a Comment