Labels

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A few days later, still not 100%

Up until I got injured, I could count on one hand the number of times I had missed a run since June of 2010.  Now, with my new stamp of approval, I've already racked up one.

My left hip is still sore from my bike mishap, so I threw caution to the wind and canned what was supposed to be an easy 3 or 4 miles.  I've also had a headache for at least part of the day yesterday and today which is not normal for me.  If this doesn't get better in another couple of days, I may have to get checked out.

I'm going to run tomorrow regardless to see how it feels.  That 5K this weekend is probably out at this point, I don't want to do anything to make this hip worse than it already is.

Patience, patience....

Maybe, just maybe, this mishap is giving me just that little extra time my leg needs to be a solid 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment