Labels

Sunday, March 27, 2011

More time...more biking

I hit up the NCR Trail on Saturday afternoon for 36 miles of riding in real cold wind.  Without good gloves, my hands were frozen completely solid most of the way.  I had to defrost them in my car before I could remove my quick release front wheel to get the bike back in the car!  Overall, I felt a little less sore than the week before and rode a little further.

Sunday I did some riding around my apartment before commuting to work, then of course commuting back.  In total, I think I ended up with about 15 or 16 miles.  It did feel good to ride my bike to work.

Runners who know me are starting to ask why they're seeing me on a bike.  I can't stay like this much longer!!

I think that gives me around 90 miles of biking this week.  It's kind of sad that it was easier to hit 97 miles of running, but I have to start somewhere.  I'll be kicking it up a bit this coming week and mixing in some stuff in the gym.  It's time to get my heart rate up a bit.


MRI is on Monday, follow up with the doctor is Wednesday.  Hopefully, I'll have some clarity moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment