Labels

Monday, November 21, 2011

The answer to question 2?

It has become rather apparent that I am sick with something.  After an easy 3 today, I felt surprisingly bad during and after the run.  Tonight, my throat feels somewhat scratchy.

I'll take a day off and see how Wednesday goes.

I may yet actually have another chance to run a marathon this weekend, but only if I'm healthy.  The race, the NCR Trail marathon (not really a "trail"), is home to my current PR and takes place this Saturday.  Online registration is closed, but they are still taking walkups at packet pickup on Friday.  Pretty much everyone I know is telling me I should do it.

If, by Friday I feel better, and by better I mean I'm able to run without feeling like a train wreck, then I'll take a second shot.

I feel like I've been stuck in a loop of bad luck since October...

No comments:

Post a Comment